| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kalmar in August is very mild at 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly dry with rain occasionally. Only 55mm (2.2in) of water is dropped during an average of 12 days.
- The blue above Kalmar is slightly sunny having an average of a pleasing 7:56 of dazzling sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 13:59 long and the longest day is 16:14 long with an average length of 15:08.
- There are approximately 6:55 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 53.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 46.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kalmar August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Kalmar, Sweden
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Kalmar: