| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kalmar in October is a little cool at 8.5 °C (47.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in October is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in October is a little parched with rain occasionally. A mere 43mm (1.7in) of water precipitates across on average 12 days.
- The skies in Kalmar are dull having on balance merely 3:19 of brilliant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 9:06 long and the longest day is 11:28 long with an average length of 10:16.
- There are approximately 6:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 33.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 66.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kalmar October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Kalmar, Sweden
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Kalmar: