| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kalmar in November is cool at 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in November is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched with occasional sleet, rain or snow. A mere 43mm (1.7in) of H2O precipitates across an average of 13 days.
- In November the blue above Kalmar is dismal with an average of just 1:21 of glaring sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 7:16 long and the longest day is 9:02 long with an average length of 8:05.
- There are approximately 6:26 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 17.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 82.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kalmar November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Kalmar, Sweden
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Kalmar: