| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kalmar in July is very mild at 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in July is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in July is slightly dry with rain occasionally. Only 56mm (2.2in) of H2O is dumped during an average of 12 days.
- In July the heavens above Kalmar are sunny with an average of a sizable 9:03 of magnificent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 16:18 long and the longest day is 17:41 long with an average length of 17:06.
- There are approximately 7:45 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 53.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 46.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kalmar July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Kalmar, Sweden
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Kalmar: