| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kalmar in January is slightly cold at -1.5 °C (29.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4 °C (24.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in January is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in January is dry with snow every now and then. A mere 37mm (1.5in) of H2O is deposited across an average of 14 days.
- In January the blue above Kalmar is dismal with an average of a murky 1:13 of magnificent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 6:55 long and the longest day is 8:23 long with an average length of 7:33.
- There are approximately 6:02 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 16.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 83.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kalmar January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Kalmar, Sweden
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Kalmar: