| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kalmar in February is slightly cold at -1.5 °C (29.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4 °C (24.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in February is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched with snow occasionally. A paltry 27mm (1.1in) of water is laid down across an average of 12 days.
- The blue above Kalmar is really dreary with on average only 1:56 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 8:27 long and the longest day is 10:28 long with an average length of 9:26.
- There are approximately 7:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 21.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 78.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kalmar February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Kalmar, Sweden
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Kalmar: