| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kalmar in April is cool at 5 °C (41 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in April is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched with sleet, rain or snow at times. A paltry 28mm (1.1in) of H2O is discharged during an average of 10 days.
- In April the heavens above Kalmar are fair having an average of a moderate 5:48 of splendid sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:04 long and the longest day is 15:22 long with an average length of 14:14.
- There are approximately 8:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 41.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 58.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kalmar April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Kalmar, Sweden
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Kalmar: